Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wednesday Weekly Geek...on thursday

I think Blogger was having some issues yesterday, so I wasn't able to post anything last night, so you're getting the Wednesday Weekly Geek today!

A few months ago, my good friend, Derrick, told me about the blog, Regretsy. They're tagline is "Where DIY meets WTF". The blog mainly features real posts from Etsy sellers with "questionable" products. I think it's hilarious (some people don't).

But once in a while, they feature awesome products. One particular post featured cross stitch samplers from Steotch. Check out their website HERE and their Etsy store HERE.

They are AMAZING. Some of them are very geeky and I love it! Here are a few of my favorites:

Star Wars sampler

And of course...

And probably one of my favorites, a Mystery Science Theater 3000 sampler

They have tons more and not just nerdy ones. Check them out, they are awesome!

No comments: