Saturday, June 18, 2011

Crafts: A New ATC Swap

I hadn't done an ATC (Artist Trading Card) swap in forever, so I was very excited when my very good friend, Shannon O., suggested we trade some. Shannon is an AMAZING artist back home in Hawaii who I was very lucky to meet while we both worked at the Vans Shoes Outlet in Waikele Shopping Center.

Check out her art on her website HERE. And read more about ATCs HERE.

We decided it would be a free theme and here's the great Karen O. ATC she made for me:
Look! It's right next to my Karen O. picture on my inspiration board. :)

Shannon loves the Red Hot Chili Peppers, so I thought I would make a RHCP ATC for her:
Usually on Swapbot I do swaps with people I don't know, so it's really nice to trade with friends. Thanks Shannon!

1 comment:

Loud n Brown said...

whenre people gonna do a james G and the GGD ATC?