Friday, June 3, 2011

About Me: A to Z

I saw this "About Me" post on Elycia's Blog and thought I'd try it out for myself. It's just a little look into who I am.
(Kevin and me)
A. Age: 26

B. Bed Size: Full, but Kevin and I sleep on the couch most of the time.

C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the stove! I hate it the most.

D. Dogs: We only had dogs when I was younger. Although this little French Bulldog puppy tried following me home the other day and my heart practically exploded.

E. Essential start to your day: Hitting the snooze button 3 times. I do that EVERY weekday.

F. Favorite color: Green!

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5 feet even.

I. Instruments you play: None :( But if I could play one now, I would choose the piano or maybe the harmonica.

J. Job title: Administrative Assistant

K. Kids: One day. I'm thinking two.

L. Live: Grew up in Hawaii and have lived in Seattle for about a year now.

M. Mother's name: Sharon, but everyone calls her by her nickname, Pogo.

N. Nicknames: Jen, Jeni, Creepy Jen, and all the kids in my family call me Jen-Jen.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Nope, none.

P. Pet peeves: Arrogant people

Q. Quote from a movie: "That's some bad hat, Harry." - Sheriff Brody in Jaws

R. Right or left handed: Left

S. Siblings: My sister, Joanne

T. Time you wake up: About 7 am on weekdays, and 9 am on weekends.

U. Underwear: Any kind, I'm not picky.

V. Vegetable you hate: I don't like celery.

W. What makes you run late: My love of sleep.

X. X-rays you've had: I think just teeth.

Y. Yummy food that you make: I can whip up some darn good cookies.

Z. Zoo animal: When I went to the Woodland Park Zoo, I saw a Pudu. It's the world's smallest deer and it was the cutest thing I've EVER seen.

So there it is. A to Z, some random things about me.

3 comments:

jo_annie said...

haha! teeth! that's funny. reminds me of "do you have any allergies?" ... "yes, dust, and cat dander". hahaha...

Tommy said...

have you had celery with peanut butter? It is freaking delicious

Loud n Brown said...

i'm stealing this . . . .