Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What's In My Bag?

Here's a little view into my 'EDC' or Everyday Carry.
I don't carry anything too fancy or high tech. I'm not exactly the most technologically savvy person around and I'm just starting to learn a tiny bit about Photoshop as you can see by the fancy schmancy numbers in my picture. Kevin's a pro at Photoshop, so I'm glad I have such a good teacher.
  1. Burt's Bees Lip Gloss. It has a slight hint of color. Perfect for times when I need some moisture and a touch of color to my face.
  2. My Traveler's Stone. Turquoise is considered to be a traveling stone that keeps the traveler safe from harm. It was a gift from my dear friend, Shannon O., and I ALWAYS keep it with me.
  3. My Samsung Gravity 2 w/Hello Kitty phone charm. I was just excited to get a phone with a QWERTY board.
  4. My keys, of course. I've had that Etnies keychain since high school.
  5. Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm. The perfect lip balm. Period.
  6. Big ol' sunglasses from Urban Outfitters.
  7. Kevin's old iPod (haha). Again, don't need anything fancy. It serves its purpose.
  8. Vintage wallet from Atlas Clothing; a thrift store in Capitol Hill.
So that's pretty much it. It may change later, so I'll post again if anything new pops up in there. :)

8 comments:

Tommy said...

I think it is cute that you and kevin have a specific amount of items you carry on you at al times.

Crindy said...

I think it's cute that you italicized and bolded random words in your comment

Tommy said...

I was practicing the html tags, I wanted to see what the capabilities were.

annie said...

Jen, I love this post. I have to say, I really enjoy the new blog content!

Loud n Brown said...

agree with baby sis. oh, btw annie. you're my new favorite baby sister until carmen gets her school act together. * high five *

Creepy Jen said...

haha, derrick. different annie. this annie is my big sis.

Tommy said...

I could have sworn I had commented on this already, but I was trying the html tags out. :D

Creepy Jen said...

haha. yeah, tommy, you did. blogger was spazzing out the other day and a lot of the posts and comments got lost. sucky times.