Wednesday, May 11, 2011

dangly earring kind of gal?

I've never really worn dangly earrings, but I do think a lot of them are pretty. If I say I wish I were into dangly earrings, does that mean I am into them? Maybe I'm just not used to them, so it seems like they would look odd on me.



Here are some I'd really like to try sometime.


Victorian button earrings from Betsy & Iya.




Leaf earrings from Alisha Louise Designs.




Brass spike earrings from Lumafina.



The awesome thing is that all these sellers are going to be at the Urban Craft Uprising's Summer Show at Seattle Center in July. So excited. Might have to buy me some!

3 comments:

silentai. said...

i'm with you on the dangly earring thing... i like them but i dont think i match them!

these are super cute though! i especially like those brass spike ones! (:

Unknown said...

agreed.

Tommy said...

The victoria style earrings remind me of a tsuba on a katana :D