Saturday, April 30, 2011

lolita style

I've always liked the Lolita fashion trend in Japan. I'm not a super girly person, but there's just something about it that I love. There's a great brand called BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT that makes awesome Lolita fashions. Their U.S. store is in Japantown in San Francisco, so Kevin and I will definitely have to pay it a visit when we go in July.
And the outfit would not be complete without a great Lolita manicure.
I wish I could dress like this and not look like a crazy person walking down the street.
I guess I'll just have to visit Harajuku!

4 comments:

jo_annie said...

Hey-- we did go there I think. Were you with us when we went to New People? Across the street from the Japan Town Mall.

Creepy Jen said...

yup, i went with you guys. i just really want to go again. i wish i had a place to wear one of those dresses to!

Tommy said...

sakura con

Loud n Brown said...

dude, check up on BECKI's face book! she lolitas pretty often