Thursday, April 21, 2011

operation: san francisco

It's official! Kevin and I have bought our tickets for San Francisco on 4th of July weekend. It's going to be my 3rd time visiting and Kevin's first, so I'm excited to show him around.

In preparation for the trip and to get us in the San Fran mood, I want to start watching some movies set in San Francisco.

Like Escape from Alcatraz, starring Clint Eastwood. Our visit to Alcatraz prison will definitely not be like this (hopefully), but we'll get a sense of the history.
And, of course, one of my favorite movies of ALL TIME (and, in my opinion, Mike Myers' best movie), So I Married an Axe Murderer. I think this movie showcased San Fran very nicely.
I can't wait! Only 70 more days to go. :)

2 comments:

jo_annie said...

So I Married an Axe Murderer is probably one of the reasons I wanted to go to San Francisco.

Harriet. Har-ri-et. Haha.

I'm so excited for you. And jealous at the same time.

Loud n Brown said...

keep kage and his wallet away from HUF, ABUNAI!!