Wednesday, April 20, 2011

paint-by-numbers

I love the vintage look that paint-by-numbers paintings have. I bought one of a tiger the other day from the art supply store and I'll be posting my progress on it as i get more and more of it painted in. When I'm done I want to find a pretty vintage frame to put it in. I would love to start a collection and have tons of them framed on a wall!

I like the wispiness of the clouds in this one.

This one is an altered vintage paint-by numbers.

I've started on my tiger painting and it's definitely taking a lot of time and patience, but I think it'll be worth it!

3 comments:

jo_annie said...

My first thought was... I've seen some really cool altered paint by numbers. then I read more of your post, and lo and behold-- you posted one! you try an altered one too!

Tommy said...

that is actually pretty cool

Loud n Brown said...

i want one onegaishimasu!!