Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Something Creepy...

Kevin has been helping me work on some projects lately and one of them was a great logo design for some of my upcoming works. Using a piece of embroidery I made a while back and his amazing design skills, we came up with an official Creepy Girl logo. As most of you know, Creepy Jen is one of my nicknames and I really wanted to honor it.

When Christmas came around, one of Kevin's gifts to me was a custom made stamp with my logo.
stamp

He had it made through Impress Rubber Stamps. They did a wonderful job and it came out nicer than I could have ever hoped.

Now what's it for? Hopefully for something new and great.
Check in for more updates!

5 comments:

Loud n Brown said...

. . . extended memphis? dig it.

KEVIN GOTO said...

The stamp looks great! Can't wait to see Creepy Girl projects up and running.

silentai. said...

creepy girl! i can't wait to see your projects either!! and that stamp is so awesome!!

Tommy said...

haha, that is so cool. I want you to stamp kevins face with it.... and then sell him..... to me.

Crindy said...

the creepiest stamp I ever did see