Friday, May 4, 2012

Sick Days + Thrift Finds

Oh boy. Apparently there's been a crazy flu going around and, unfortunately, I caught it. I've been sick for 6 days and it's the worst I've ever been sick in my life. Thankfully, it's slowly getting better, but I'm definitely not at 100% yet.

I've been trying to rest and kind of moping around the house all week trying to stave off the boredom. Now that I have a little time, I thought I'd do a post on a couple thrift store finds I discovered over the course of the months that I haven't been able to show off yet. :)

This also gives me a chance to test out the new Camera+ app I downloaded to my iPhone.
deerplaque
I found this deer plaque at Goodwill. I got the jewelry stand from Urbans several years ago.
sunflowerembroidery
This is an awesome embroidery piece I found at Goodwill too. It's pretty big, maybe about 4 1/2 ft. tall. Love the colors.

And that's it for now. Stay germ-free everyone!

1 comment:

Crindy said...

I love all of the awesomely random things you find at goodwill! can't wait to see it all together in your apartment when we get back.