Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day & A Sunny Day Out

Happy Mother's Day to my Mama! I'm so sad I can't be there in Hawaii with my family to celebrate, but it sounds like they had a nice lunch at The Mandalay in down town Honolulu.

Kevin and I had our own celebration of the sunny weekend in Seattle. There is a small park near our apartment, so we thought we would have a little picnic lunch. I whipped up some chicken salad wraps and chocolate & butterscotch chip cookies and we had a nice walk to the park. It was so relaxing and we so enjoyed the fresh air.
IMG_1254
IMG_1253
IMG_1236
IMG_1232
IMG_0149
IMG_0148
Some Instagram pics of the day:
IMG_0124
IMG_0144
IMG_0133
A creepy face in the tree!
dandelion

1 comment:

Loud n Brown said...

dorbz, as per usual. you ready for Jennomy? howbout my graduation?!?!?