Friday, December 24, 2010

merry christmas eve!

i'm finally home in hawaii for christmas! it feels so good to be home and with my family, it's just the heat i can't take. it's so humid. but nevertheless, being near my niece, emily jay, is worth the sweat.

let's start off our christmas celebration with one of the best things i've ever seen.

while waiting for my flight at the airport on tuesday, i heard music coming from down the way. it started getting closer and everyone realized that it was a one man band going up and down the gates playing christmas music.

one man band

it was the cutest thing ever. he even had strings connecting his feet and the bass drum mallets, so he had to walk to the beat of the song.
yay for christmas!

2 comments:

Loud n Brown said...

happy festivus!

Tommy said...

I see you saw my band at the airport :D