Tuesday, December 28, 2010

happy holidays!

i hope everyone is having a spectacular holiday season! christmas time is over, but don't worry because there's still new years to look forward to.

here's a look at some of my favorite presents i received this year and pretty much all of them are from my sister and her family. they know me so well.
a beautiful vintage purse from time echo vintage on etsy.
vintage recycled necklace from noble town vintage on etsy.
lord of the rings plushes from think geek. i got frodo and gandalf; they're so cute! i'm a big lord of the rings geek.

kevin got me some great stuff too. i have heart shaped measuring cups at home so he gave me a few things to complete the set.
heart shaped whisk from fred flare.
and heart shaped measuring spoons from amazon.

it was a great christmas!

1 comment:

Tommy said...

you are a lord of the rings geek. The gandalf plus doll is really cute.