Friday, December 3, 2010

i hope zelda and link get married one day.

i have a very special place in my heart for legend of zelda games. they are my ultimate favorite video games EVER. love the characters, love the game-play, love the traditions and call-backs that each game has.

i brought my gamecube up to seattle with me and have the collector's edition of "the legend of zelda: ocarina of time"
and "the legend of zelda: majora's mask".
so guess what i've been playing! i managed to finish ocarina of time and now i'm working on majora's mask.

i hear the latter is one of the hardest zelda games ever and it is definitely proving to be a challenge. wish me luck!

3 comments:

Tommy said...

Did you ever beat kingdom hearts? Also I want to get a wii and if I do I am so getting ocarina of time (assuming that it is offered for the wii). The only zelda game I have played is the very first zelda. The only reason I know of what goes on in the game is because I watched friends play it (brandon and tyler), same thing with final fantasy VII.

Loud n Brown said...

ganbare!!
soul calibur II on cube was TITS!!! link is amazing in it. . . and young link is SMASH!!! however . . . . haven't played an actual Legend of Zelda Game

:(

Creepy Jen said...

tommy: you can get ocarina of time now because it was made for N64. they don't offer it for wii. the only reason i have it for gamecube is because they did a special edition version when legend of zelda: windwaker came out.

derrick: you need to get on that, bro!