Thursday, May 20, 2010

u-district and some crazy stairs.

today, my boyfriend, kevin, and i took the bus over to the university district. it's a great place to hang out to shop and eat. there's american apparel, urban outfitters and red light vintage all on one street. heaven!

we ate at mr. lu's burgers. my mushroom and swiss burger was delicious, and they serve their fries with an awesome sauce.

[photo by yelp]

we also tried to take the 49 bus to capitol hill from eastlake (our neighborhood), but the directions google maps gave us to the nearest bus stop involved conquering this:


and this was only about 1/6 of the way! how could google maps do this to us? we went about 3 flights and decided to turn back. lazy.

i've been feeling particularly homesick lately. trying to keep busy so my mind doesn't wander too much. anyway, love you guys!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jen it's Jess Melket! I saw your post on fb and checked out your blog. I'm so excited for you! I sooo want to move away...but don't know if it's possible with the kids. I'm interested in following your blog to learn more about Seattle while you get settled. Be safe.

jo_annie said...

hi! american apparel, urban outfitters, red light??? jealous! talk to you soon!

jo

Creepy Jen said...

thanks jess! i'll try my best to make it interesting.

talk to you soon, jo. miss you!

Loud n Brown said...

lazy bummms