Wednesday, May 19, 2010

i finally made it to seattle!

it was so hard to say goodbye to my family and friends, but i am excited to have new adventures here. the weather is nice and cool; much different than the hawaii weather i left behind. so far, my days have consisted of buying things for the apartment, cooking, job searching, setting up my craft area, and watching south park.

here are some apartment pictures:
the living room. most of our furniture came from ikea, urban outfitters and bought second hand.

the kitchen. i love the checkerboard tiles. you can see my prized possessions; my kitchen aid mixer and my cake stand.

and this is just a corner of the bedroom, but there's something about it that i love. i think it's the white jewelry stand against the color of the wall that i like.

that's it for now. more pictures to come! i love and miss everyone!

1 comment:

Loud n Brown said...

i see the little blue box