Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Music: I'm Back And With A Video

rxbanditsfarewellHello all! It's been almost a month since I've seen you all. Kevin and I have been up to a few things, but one of the most recent awesome events was the Rx Bandits show we went to at El Corazon.

They are one of the bands I wanted to see in my lifetime and I finally got to. Too bad it was their Farewell tour; first and last time I'll ever see them, but at least I had the chance. I remember when I worked at Vans back in Hawaii, my friend Ashley and I would play their albums in the store over and over again and talk about how amazing it would be to see them.

Needless to say, it was better than I ever imagined it would be.

Matt Embree from Rx Bandits:
rxbandits2Steve Choi from Rx:
rxbandits4I've seen so many pictures and videos of these guys that it was so surreal to see them in person.

I even got a short video of them. I had a few more, but you can hear me singing in the background of those and it's super embarrassing. Here's a snippet of their song Decrescendo:

Sorry if it's a little shaky, I was getting pushed around a bit by the crowd.

So great!

1 comment:

Loud n Brown said...

. . . . or we can fly to cali for the LAST show . . . .